Have you ever had the unfortunate experience of finding bulging packages or spoiled food before the end of its expiration date? Were you left puzzled by the cause of the rapid spoilage? Did you need an immediate and practical action plan to correct the issue?
Believe it or not, premature food spoilage is a common problem that continues to trouble food manufacturers today. Some of the major factors include sanitation practice, ingredient quality, processing variability, and environmental monitoring. Examining these key components can help processors narrow down the cause of the spoilage and develop practical solutions.
At AEMTEK, we offer expert services in spoilage investigations and environmental monitoring strategy to help food and beverage industries take immediate corrective actions.
Our seasoned team of microbiologists and mycologists at AEMTEK can support you through your toughest product spoilage challenges. We provide investigative solutions including:
- Microbiological testing and identification of the spoilage containment
- Environmental monitoring plan design and verification
- On-site facility assessments and sampling
- Air and environmental sampling for fungal spores and bacteria
- Technical consultation and corrective action plan development